Tuesday, June 10, 2014

I began my journey with Nature's Sunshine Products when I discovered that the Primrose Oil my sister with Multiple Sclerosis had been taking was not as potent as it should have been.  At that time I discovered that the FDA did not regulate vitamins, herbal remedies or many weight management products. 

I was, frankly appalled.  After countless hours of research I found Nature's Sunshine Products.

They have rigid standards for every one of their products.  They reject any herb that doesn't meet their standards.  They've been in business successfully for years and are a global company.

My sister noticed a significant difference when she used Nature's Sunshine Primrose Oil in conjunction with her Multiple Sclerosis medications. 

I also love the prices of  Nature's Sunshine Products, the enormous selection of products (over 600)  and the Compensation Plans for the distributors.

To take advantage of Customer Appreciation Days with Nature's Sunshine Products, please visit my webstore:
My Nature Nook

Ellen Stanton
Nature's Sunshine Independent Distributor
mynaturenook@mynsp.com


No comments:

Post a Comment